• Joseph Kony was born in 1961 in Gulu, Northen Uganda. He belonged to the family of Acholi Farmers.
• He is the leader of the Lords Resistance Army(LRA), which is a rebel militant force and he is one of the most feared warlords of the world.
• Under Joseph Kony, the LRA displaced a large number of people and is responsible for the abduction of thousands of children, many of whom have been forced to fight in Kony’s campaign of murder, rape and sexual slavery.
• He figured in the original list of 6 most wanted men on earth.
2. Dawood Ibrahim
• He was born on 26th December, 1955 in Ratnagiri district of Maharashta. He is the kingpin of the D-company which is one of the largest organized crime syndicate in South East Asia.
• His father was a police head constable and Dawood belongs to the Konkani Muslim family.
• He was involved in cricket match fixing, drugs and arms smuggling and was the main accused behind 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts.
• His empire is spread primarily in Dubai, India and Pakistan.
3. Semion Mogilevich
• Born in 1946 in Kiev, Ukraine, he is the face of the Russian mafia.
• He controls extensive Natural gas pipelines in Russia and Eastern Europe.
• He managed to defraud investors out of 150 million USD in Philadelphia without even stepping a foot in that area.
• Even though several warrants have been issued against him, he continues to live freely in Russia
4.Matteo Masina Denoro
• He was born on 26th April 1962.
• He is also nicknamed Diabolik after a popular character on TV. He is a Sicilian mafia boss.
• He is often portrayed as a playboy, womanizer and as someone who has a great taste for flamboyant lifestyle.
• He learnt to use a gun at the age of 15 and committed his first murder at the age of 18. He is estimated to have killed around 50 people.
• He has over 900 men at his command and gets his money through extensive extortion rackets and through drug smuggling.
5. Joaquin Guzman
• Joaquin Guzman was born on 25th December 1954 and he is one of the most notorious drug lords of the world.
• He heads the Sinaloa cartel which is credited with bringing up to 25% of all illegal drugs in to the USA.
• He has managed to escape the maximum security prison in Mexico twice.
• He reportedly has fathered 9 children with 3 women.
• He regularly features in the Forbes list of the World’s most powerful people and World’s richest people with an estimated net worth of 1 billion USD.
6. Omid Tahvili
• He was born on 31 October 1970 in Tehran, Iran
• He is the kingpin of the organized crime family in Canada and in 2008 he was listed as one of the world’s 10 most wanted fugitives.
• He ran a fraudulent telemarketing business that mainly targeted US citizens and cheated them of around 3 million USD.
• He has connections throughout Canada, Europe and Middle-East and remains an international fugitive.
• She was born in Northern Island in 1983 and her father was a British Soldier and her mother was an Irish Catholic.
• She is popularly known as White Widow and is said to be involved in various terrorsit attacks in East Africa.
• She is said to be a member of Al shabaab which is affliated to the Al Qaeda, where she played a role of a banker.
• She was involved in the Westwood Mall massacre in Nairobi.
• He was born in Munga, Rwanda.
• He is a multimillionaire and amassed his wealth by owning tea farms in Northern Rwanda.
• He was closely associated with MRND and Akazu which were involved in the Rwandan genocide which claimed 800,000 lives.
• He is also involved in bankrolling and other crimes.
9.Abu Bakr al- Baghdadi
• He is the leader of the militant group ISIS which has become one of the deadliest terrorist groups in the world.
• There is hardly any information regarding him and there are only 2 confirmed photos of him in existence.
• According to reports, Baghdadi was born in 1971 in Samarra.
• He carries a bounty of 10 million USD on his head.
10. Ayman al-Zawahiri
• He was an eye surgeon who helped found the Egyptian militant group Islamic Jihad.
• al-Zawahiri took over the reigns of Al Qaeda after the death of Osama bin Laden.
• Zawahiri is wanted for his role in the 1998 bombings of US embassies in Tanzania and Kenya that killed hundreds of people.
• He has a 16 million Euros bounty on his head.