We have collated quick links to help you solve any query related to Delhi Metro quick.
- Delhi Metro Began operation on 24 December 2002.
- To calculate Delhi Metro Fares – Click here or to view the fare chart
- Lost and Found – Incase you have Lost your belongings you can contact –
Station Control Room
Kashmere Gate Metro Station
011-23417910 Extn: 16600
You can also click here to check the latest listing of Lost & found Items in Delhi Metro.
- Delhi Metro Helpline Number – 155370 / 011-22561231 (24 Hours)
- Delhi Metro First train timings – Delhi Metro service usually beings at 06:00 hrs. Click here to find the exact timings of the first train at your nearest metro station.
- Delhi Metro Minimum Fare – Rs.8 and Maximum Fare Rs. 30
- To travel in Delhi Metro you would need to Buy Smart Cards (Rs. 50 Refundable Security and Remain valid for one year) , Tokens (valid for single journey) or Tourist Cards ( 1 day unlimited journey card – Rs.100 and 3 day unlimited journey card – Rs. 250).
- Airport Express Line Operation Timing is 05.00 hrs to 23.00 hrs.
- To know about offenses and penalties that can be imposed by station managers click here.
- Revised Parking Fares – effective from 1st March, 2013.